Old 11-05-2013, 03:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Roy[_4_] Roy[_4_] is offline

Default the bird parade

On Friday, May 10, 2013 7:45:19 PM UTC-6, songbird wrote:
Billy wrote:

We were also visited by a large bird (at least three foot wing span) and

ALL the birds disappeared. I rarely see large birds under the canopy. I

try to encourage songbirds, and I use eNature to try to identify them.

http://www.enature.com/birding/

there was a great program on Nature a few weeks

ago about woodland/rainforest eagles. very impressive

birds that actively prey on monkeys. gives the old

spine a shiver...

songbird

I suppose it would depend on how far one had descended down the family
tree as to the danger involved.