Old 12-05-2013, 08:08 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden

Default Lawnmower wont cut in reverse

On May 12, 12:05*pm, (Herb Eneva) wrote:
*I recently got a bolens model 760 riding lawn mower and am very
satisfied with it except when I put it in reverse with the blades
engaged the engine dies. I assume this is normal. * * * * * * * *Since I
don`t have any kids or pets I would like to know what to do to make it
cut in reverse. *Thank you for any info * *Herb

Look online for a service manual. That should have a wiring
diagram that shows the various kill switches involved. Or
take a look for a switch that detects when it's in reverse.