Old 12-05-2013, 11:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pam Moore[_2_] Pam Moore[_2_] is offline

Default Chatham Island Forget-me-not

On Sun, 12 May 2013 16:54:03 +0100, "Bob Hobden"
wrote:

Managed to buy one of these plants, Myosotidium hortensia, at yesterdays
Savill Garden Plant Sale and wonder if anyone is growing it and what it's
preferences are in the UK. One person has told my warm, well drained and
some sun yet another has said where ferns grow well, ie. light shade and
always damp but not wet.
Looking at the leaves it looks like it might be slug bait, is it?

I had one once, years ago. It did well in a fairly sunny place for
one summer but did not come through the winter.

Pam in Bristol