Old 13-05-2013, 07:50 PM
Bigal Bigal is offline
Registered User

I don't think the weather has made any difference,, being sunny for most of the germination period. My son has found that he has also had some problems with growth of some plants in the paper pots. I must add, that I supplied him with the paper. The newspaper? The Saturday edition of the Western Mail, published in Wales. I used it because it seemed to be very slightly thicker. I suppose it could be the chemicals in the paper or the ink. A friend gives me the Saturday edition. She doesn't read it and only wants thr supplement inside.
Thanks for your comments. I shall send the newspaper to friends in Australia and see if they can get beans to grow the right way up.