Old 14-05-2013, 02:05 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Welder's Gloves

Terry Coombs wrote:
And a pair of pruning shears . And even then I expect to get a buncha
thorn wounds from the blackberry brambles I'm about to clean up .
These are wild berries , been growing on our land for time out of
mind as far as I know . But I don't have a thick hide like the bears
that like to eat 'em , so I'm planning on thinning them out a bit ,
cutting lanes so I can harvest them , and cutting out all the dead
canes from years past . If we get enough rain to support all the
blossoms just forming buds , but they're thick! we'll be freezin'
some for sure ! And I don't even know yet how the muscadines are
going to produce ... a lot depends on whether or not we get enough
rain . Last year there were tons of blackberries that just shriveled
up because it was so dry .

Don't forget the leather coat you bought at $1.29 day at the thrift shop.

I bought mine for welding, but it would be great for this too.