Old 14-05-2013, 03:54 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default looking for Acer nigrum

On Tue, 14 May 2013 15:14:14 +0100, Bertie Doe wrote:

They responded that they don't have it, sadly.

Spoke to Michelle at Crown 10 mins ago (my uk calls are free) and she
spoke to Richard and confirmed they do have A. saccharum in stock, for
Oct/Nov delivery.
Bertie

Thanks very much Bertie, I have corresponded with them twice now. Just
to be totally clear, I am not looking for A. saccharum, but A. saccharum
ssp nigrum, (known also as Acer nigrum) which is a very different tree.
I have the former already, it is readily available at a number of
speciality nurseries.

I appreciate your help and apologise if I've been unclear.

-E
--
Gardening in Lower Normandy