Old 15-05-2013, 06:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_10_] Billy[_10_] is offline

Default All sort of bugs in the soil

In article ,
"David Hare-Scott" wrote:

songbird wrote:
Billy wrote:
If you have a lot of pests, something that preys on them will be
along soon. Identify your pests, and you can assist their predators.

that is a good response, please send
predators for idiot motorcycle riders.

songbird

Mack trucks are hard to email......

There are old motorcycle riders, and there are bold motorcycle riders,
but there are no old, bold motorcycle riders. The local lunkheads
apparently belong to a religion that renounced bafflers. I encourage
them to speed.

It was 82F today, but you never know when a frost could hit. I think I
should put down some fine gravel in the roadway, just in case.

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.