Old 15-05-2013, 02:07 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Ping Sacha

On 2013-05-15 13:44:36 +0100, Bill Grey said:

Last Sunday, I think, Alan Tichmarsh duriing a programme renovating a
garden, visited Veddw garden. very imresseive hedges !

Did you or anyone else see the programe?

Bill

I think that was a repeat, Bill. We saw it the first time, certainly
and thought that trying to reproduce Veddw's hedges in the renovated
garden was a bit of a stretch! Anne was not keen on the
plant-in-a-chimney-pot which was NOT her idea! Veddw's a remarkable
garden which evokes mixed feelings because it's so unlike any other.
But speaking of amazing hedges, I've just been looking at Country Life
and there is a wonderful hedge at Sudeley Castle, opening onto the
Queen's Garden.
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com