Old 16-05-2013, 09:37 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default Things to plant in mid June on the allotment.

On Thu, 16 May 2013 09:36:45 +0100, mogga
wrote:

On Sat, 04 May 2013 10:44:22 GMT, Baz wrote:

wrote in
:

Cant you plant right away with cardboard?

NT

Yes. But thats a lot of cardboard for an allotment. I realy think though
that is a sound idea. I have done it on a small scale. It works and rots
down nicely and makes maintenance easier. You can with the aid of a bulb
planter or dibber get straight through and plant away to your hearts
content.

Baz

Supermarkets are happy to save it if you ask. Some even stack it flat
and help you get it in your car.

Although by save I do mean for half an hour at some point to suit them
rather than store it for a week for you.
--
http://www.voucherfreebies.co.uk