Old 16-05-2013, 02:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Now is the time......

David Hill wrote:
I put runner beans in in pots in greenhouse a week ago, no sign of life yet.
French and dwarf beans have been in for a month or more, and are looking huge.
Still scared to put them out (but mostly cos last year they all got slugged
rather than the weather being the issue)

If you are growing dwarf French Beans then why not grow some on in large
pots inside,
That way you will have some early beans.

I probably will. I may possibly put some in hanging baskets, too. Thing is
I'm never really sure until after the summer fete how many of the plants are
still 'mine'