Old 18-05-2013, 12:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Timothy Murphy Timothy Murphy is offline

Default Small flowers for top of stone wall

I have an old stone (granite) wall around my cottage,
and would like to grow some small flowers on it.

I've seen recommended
Trailing bellflower (campanula poscharskyana) and
Adria (or adriatic or dalmatian) bellflower (campanula portenschlagiana).

I don't think my local garden centre sells either of these.
Can anyone recommend an online site for them?
Either plants or seeds.

Also, any other recommendations?

--
Timothy Murphy