Old 19-05-2013, 12:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Black Strawberries

On Sat, 18 May 2013 21:13:35 +0100, Martin Brown wrote:

I did try growing black tomatoes either last year or the year before.
They tasted roughly like wet cardboard and with a texture to match.

They were not quite black either - more dirty unappetising brown

I get these from a local chap, they are fabulous and sweet, good crisp
texture. Highly sought after. Something didn't go properly I suspect.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy