Old 21-05-2013, 10:58 PM posted to rec.ponds
~ jan[_3_] ~ jan[_3_] is offline

Default Pond fad over......

wrote in message
Our pond is thriving. The industry appears not to be.

Our two ponds are also thriving. The only fish I have right now are minnows
from the bait shop. The herons and other predators ignore them. The ponds
are chuck full of frogs and newts. I sold the filters and just have a pump
in each pond to keep the water moving. Only a few of the neglected water
lilies have survived.

Still seems to be popular here, so far. We're just having to try different
ways of contacting people and getting the word out. As folks drop the
newspaper & go to non-commercial TV, we too, have to adopt things like
facebook & other internet forums. ~ jan

Zone 7a, SE Washington State
Ponds: www.jjspond.us