Old 22-05-2013, 09:09 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Slugs - Phosphor Bronze

I have a small railway around part of the garden. Most of the track is
nickel silver but some is phosphor bronze.
Slugs still crawl over it, even if the power is on. Thats only about
15 Volts but as that does not seem to stop them I don't think the
miniscule amount created by copper strips is going to worry them.
Connected to the mains or an agricultural electric fence it might but
in my case that would upset next doors cat.
G Harman

G Harman

That's because...........

Wait for it .........