Old 22-05-2013, 04:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Bob Hobden[_3_] Bob Hobden[_3_] is offline

Default Weed of the week: Forget-me-not [1/1]

"Mad Cow" wrote

Forget-me-nots aren't called that for nothing. They're pretty - they
smother the ground with blue - but don't forget the seeds of the first
flowers ripen long before the last flowers start to fade!
This week I am mainly pulling up forget-me-nots.

But there are Forget-me-nots and then there are Forget-me-nots. I've
recently bought a Chatham Island Forget-me-not and have the feeling it will
challenge my gardening skills to keep it alive.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.