Old 23-05-2013, 11:05 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Isabella Plantation, Richmond Park.

"Bob Hobden" wrote in news:b04904Fg9beU1
@mid.individual.net:

Went there on Monday and went back today with friends and my camera...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/bobhobd...7633576529127/

Free to Park (Broomfield Hill Wood car park) and free to enter, makes a
pleasant change.

-- Regards
Bob Hobden
Posting to this Newsgroup
from the W.of London. UK

My daughter visited there a few times when she was in Hounslow.
She loves Richmond Park, and will be back in London Feb. 2014 for 2 years.
She has some wonderful pictures of Isabella Plantation. I have sent her
your link. Thanks very much, Bob.

Baz