Old 23-05-2013, 04:00 PM
TeaBag TeaBag is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by [_2_] View Post

Do we even know what the plan is at this point? He
first said he was planning on establishing a new lawn at
the end of summer. So, why is he even killing stuff now
and talking about possibly tilling weeds in? Fall is the
best time to establish a lawn and if he's not going to do
that until then, why is he killing stuff now? I'd just mow
until late Aug, then start the process with killing the
existing vegetation.
Well, that's why I'm asking advice; because I don't know the best way to go about it. I thought that I'd kill my "lawn of weeds" now, turn it over, let it settle, kill any more that might appear in the meantime. this should take me up to the end of the summer when I'll lay turf. Lots of prep to ensure a good lawn. I hope.