Old 24-05-2013, 10:50 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
No Name

Default Heavy Gardening Gloves

Martin wrote:
Tools slipping out of my hands. Failing to realise that what I
am relying on for balance (and I balance entirely by touch) is
not stable. But the former is the main one, and applies to
almost every user of potentially dangerous tools. It's a known
cause of industrial accident, in most cases a price worth paying
because of the reduced risk - but sometimes it is the protective
gear that is the main risk.

If astronauts can cope, so can you, Nick :-)

I'm with Nick on this one. I have watched footage of space walks and
wondered how on earth they can do anything with all the bulky gear on.
I get claustrophobic just looking at them.