Old 24-05-2013, 07:17 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Cold, wet and windy.

What else can I do to help them? I would like to know.

Baz

You can maybe put some finch or canary mix in a seed feeder to help the
finch-type parents but other than that I think you're doing all you can.
It's blowing a hoolie here in Leicestershire today. Lots of leaves ripped
off the trees and lilac blossoms too.

The runner beans and mange tout I sowed 13 days ago in buckets show no sign
of coming up, it's probably too cold for them to germinate.

Maybe you could provide them with a TV so that they cab watch Spring
Watch as they huddle together for warmth.