Old 25-05-2013, 11:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Beautiful week end!

In article ,
Sacha wrote:

I don't know which honeysuckle it is, David but nothing exotically
wonderful. Probably just L. halliana! But it is on a south facing wall,
on the front of the house, so it gets every bit of sun and warmth there
is. Do you have the name of yours because it sounds good 'garden
value'?

My x brownii are almost out. I am going to have to scrap my
etrusca, which I grew from Cretan seed, unfortunately. It just
can't handle British aphids and I have difficulty in getting
any flowers. After 5-10 years of no good years, enough is
enough.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.