Old 27-05-2013, 09:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default The weekend is over

"Martin" wrote ...

David Hill wrote:

Woke this morning to what seems like a different season.
Cool to cold, no sun and quite a strong wind. with rain fast approaching.
David @ a bleak side of Swansea Bay

It's a lovely day here.
I've wondered why we don't all move to a place with a warmer climate.
Forget about the south of France. I have friends there who are
wondering why they moved to France and not Australia

Well at least in France you won't get stung by a Box or Irukandji Jellyfish,
bitten by various spiders, ripped apart by a Salt Water Croc, ..... etc.
--
Regards. Bob Hobden.