Old 27-05-2013, 01:27 PM
Terry Deans Terry Deans is offline
Registered User

Default Is this Viburnum Maresii dying?

No replies to earlier post, so I'm having another go!.

Beautiful, weeping-habit Viburnum (Plicatum) Mareisii was starting to come in to bud several weeks ago. I went back to check it out about three weeks ago now and the buds have all withered and the shrub looks really sad against the green shrubs all around it in the border.

Can it be dying? Or has the late frost/cold in late April here in the South West of England, caused it to quit for this year? Perhaps to come back again?

Any clues or help is much appreciated.

Thanks

Terry Deans