Old 27-05-2013, 10:11 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance[_6_] David Rance[_6_] is offline

Default Strawberries. A good year?

On 2013-05-26 13:02:03 +0100, Baz said:

I have some finger nail size, green ones on the south facing brick border.
This is their 3rd year. Should I dig them up and plant new ones in autumn,
or give it another year? They say that strawberries should be renewed every
3 years. So I am not sure.
Thanks
Baz

And they make excellent ground cover. My wife planted a few some years
ago and now the garden is in danger of being taken over by them! Still,
the fruit makes it worthwhile.

David