Old 27-05-2013, 01:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default The weekend is over

In article ,
Martin wrote:

The asp viper can kill.

Big deal. Lots of things can kill - the risk from it, even if you
are foolish enough to get bitten, is not particularly high.

Foolish? Asp vipers were in the car parks of an Italian company I used
to visit near Rome. Not something a visitor from cold northern Europe
expects. There were posters warning about the asp viper in the
security place in Italian, so maybe the average Italian doesn't expect
to find one in his car after he has left his car windows open on a hot
day.

There are such warnings about adders at several car parks in the UK,
but I have never seen such warnings in Africa :-)

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.