Old 27-05-2013, 04:35 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stewart Robert Hinsley[_3_] Stewart Robert Hinsley[_3_] is offline

Default Taking cutting of alder

On 26/05/2013 09:24, Michael Bell wrote:
Thank you very much. It's good to see that I am not too late for this.
At least it identifies the rooting powder so that I can get the same.
In my local garden shop I looked at one product and its label, claimed
to be wonderful, also claiming to be "all natural materials, no
artificial chemicals". In other words Homeopathy!

"all natural materials, no artifical chemicals" does not necessarily
equate to homeopathy. It might mean that it contains plant hormones
found in nature rather than similar chemicals not found in nature. It
might further mean that the plant hormones are extracted from plants,
rather than synthesised.

--
Stewart Robert Hinsley