Old 28-05-2013, 12:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
Natural Girl[_3_] Natural Girl[_3_] is offline

Default Boxelder bugs

I've recently noticed a lot of red bugs in my garden, so I took some
pictures of them and looked them up on google, and I'm pretty sure they
are Boxelder bugs. The thing is, I don't have any boxelders in my yard
or anywhere near me. I've read different urls about them, but was
wondering if anyone has had that problem before? From what I've read
they are pretty much harmless, they don't bite or bother the veggies, right?

--
Natural Girl