Old 28-05-2013, 06:57 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Birdseed query

On Tue, 28 May 2013 17:45:47 +0100, Hugh Newbury
wrote:

I have a lot of birdseed. I wondered this morning what it consisted of,
and more especially what would come up if I planted some. I'm someone
here will know. Please share ...

Hugh

If you've got a patch of anything other than lawn near or under a bird
feeder, just stop weeding it for a few weeks. The birds will do the
planting work for you.

I'm growing a few sunflowers in odd places this year

--
Cheers, Jake