Old 29-05-2013, 09:35 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Tahiri[_2_] Tahiri[_2_] is offline

Default Moving a Rhododendron

If it's Ponticum then just burn it or take it down the Council Recycling
yard. That's unless you want to grow pernicious weeds.

In this case, Yes, I do! We have a large, fairly wild garden but need
something to provide some privacy from the garden uphill of ours. The
embankment between levels is ours, fortunately.

Chris - Yes, it is just coming into flower. This one is attractive because
it is free. If this looks like working I have room for other colours as
well!
Thanks.