Old 29-05-2013, 10:51 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Taking cutting of alder

On Wed, 29 May 2013 22:17:52 +0100, Michael Bell wrote:

I am buying this book from Amazon. Rather than photocopies from library
books, it is better to have the book in your hand. £25. Cheap!
And so it should be, Amazon pay too little tax!

Do bare in mind that only a small section deals with Alnus. Still, an
excellent reference.

For my part, I find Amazon an excellent business, their customer service
is first rate and as a long time client I've had several minor
difficulties (in the vast majority of trouble free purchases) that have
always been dealt with in an entirely satisfactory manner.

Reference books are often expensive, but I suppose there's not that much
demand.

Good luck,

-E

--