Old 30-05-2013, 10:14 AM
LillyP LillyP is offline
Registered User

Default Help! What type of flowers to plant????

Hello! I have just bought my own home and finally have my own little garden!
Problem is i've never been green fingered or have any idea about plants.
I have a small area of grass which i intend to keep but put a bedding around the edge. My garden is south facing so has the sun on it a lot and the soil is quite dry.

What do you think i should do? Put extra fertaliser in the soil? and what type of plants are best to have in the sun?

Any advise would be greatful. thankyou!