Adding Small Amount of Gas with 2 Cyle Oil Mix to Gas for Lawnmower
On May 30, 12:59*pm, songbird wrote:
* * * I recently got rid of my gas powered weed wacker. *I plan on buying a
36V rechargeable weed wacker.
* * *I have a quart of gas with 2 cycle engine oil mixed. * I want to get rid
of this gas. *Is it harmful to pour a little of this gas into my lawn mower
* * * * * * *Thank You in advance, *John N3AOF
* no, don't do it.
* if you have a neighbor who can use it give it
to them. *know the mix-ratio so they don't destroy
* else, dump it in the used oil you are returning
to be recycled. *no need to burn it or dump it out.
let it be recycled.
Dump gasoline into recycled oil? You might want to check with
whoever accepts that oil before doing that. Gasoline oil and
there are obvious safety issues involved.
I would find a neighbor or friend who could use it.