Old 01-06-2013, 01:39 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default passionfruit

F Murtz wrote:
I planted a passionfruit a few years ago, this year it snuck up on me
a month or so ago and had some fruit which have sort of got to size
three or four weeks ago and have stayed the same size and greenness
ever since, do they ever get ripe? Where I live in Australia it is
coming on winter (very cold at night)

Your peak production would generally be late summer and tailing off through
autumn. I doubt they will grow or ripen anymore now.