Old 01-06-2013, 11:33 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Pat Kiewicz[_2_] Pat Kiewicz[_2_] is offline

Default woodchuck humor

songbird said:

Pat Kiewicz wrote:

She's still got some skulls to clean this summer, but thankfully,
the freezer now only holds a single dead bird waiting to be
processed. (She's hoping to find some fresh and reasonably
intact birds that are larger to practice on before she tackles it.)

are there particular critters she's
interested in?

Tetrapod zoology (anything with four feet, or that had anscestors
with four feet), living or extinct. But she's particularly interested in
mammals and dinosaurs.

You can blame it all on Mike Rowe and the Dirty Jobs episode
about Skulls Unlimited. http://www.skullsunlimited.com/

heh, oh noes, another dangerous web site.

It's where I've done some of my Xmas shopping these last few
years...

Back to woodchucks, though, I suspect that one of them might
have nibbled on the tomato plants I was hardening off out on
the driveway. It could have been a rabbit, but the browse line
was taller than I'd expect for a bunny.

Now they are late to go in and partly defoliated to boot!

--
Pat in Plymouth MI

"Yes, swooping is bad."

email valid but not regularly monitored