Old 03-06-2013, 01:41 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Broadback[_3_] Broadback[_3_] is offline

Default Rabbits

On 03/06/2013 11:35, Baz wrote:
Jonathan wrote in news:2ce5c282-2a1f-4247-929c-
:

We live in south Warwickshire and in the past few years I have seen
very few rabbits. They used to be very common on the verges but this
year so far I have only seen three. Has anyone else notices a decline?
Is it Myxomatosis coming back?

Jonathan

Come to think of it, I can't remember the last time I saw a wild rabbit.
A few years ago it was common to see them, and hedgehogs either scurrying
across the road or squashed.
I go fishing at least once a week in some remote places and even there I
can't remember seeing one.
They used to be a pest at the allotment sites, I am told. Not anymore.

Baz

I am delighted to say that their number seem to have declined
dramatically here. Not seen any with Mixy, so maybe it has been our
awful weather recently.