Old 28-02-2003, 12:27 PM
Dwayne

Default New UK Garden Site

Yes, but you have to admit we have a lot over here in the U.S. that react in
ways not expected by the serious person who is trying to help someone else.
I think it is an individual thing, not caused by being from any particular
location. I have read responses from people in the U.K. who really
appreciated the help, same as with many other parts of the world.

Have fun, and don't sweat the little stuff. And thank you for all of your
well meant responses.

Good luck. Dwayne
"Anne Middleton/Harold Walker" wrote in message
Betcha it is of very little use in the USA......an awful lot of UK advise

is
based on their climatic conditions which do not apply in the
USA........besides many of them "over there" are stick in the muds and

think
not in modern terms.

HW.
"gardeners.co.uk" wrote in message
om...
Get instant details on Gardeners, Garden Centres and Online Gardening
Stores from the New UK Garden Directory Web Site; www.gardeners.co.uk.

A free online resource for consumers and gardening enthusiasts.

The web site covers:

@ UK Gardeners Directory.
@ Garden Centre Listings.
@ Help and Advice Forum.
@ Online Gardening Stores Links.
@ Regular special features.

This site allows Gardening Professionals and Garden Centres to
advertise their services to a worldwide audience at a highly
competitive rate.

Logos and photographs of gardener's work can be uploaded with ease;
the start to end listing process should take no more than 10 minutes
to complete.