Old 04-06-2013, 02:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
joevan[_3_] joevan[_3_] is offline

Default Green alkanet spike with free bonus weed [1/1]

On Mon, 3 Jun 2013 23:13:35 +0100, Mad Cow
wrote:

Green alkanet has black roots as thick as your finger which go down a
long way. Dig it up carefully or they break off and regrow. You'll
need gloves as the bristly leaves are hard on the hands.
Twisting lovingly around it is your bonus Field bindweed (Convolvulus
arvensis). If you have *that* in your garden consider moving!
[ Section: 1/1 File: z_Alkanet_1988a.JPG UUencoded by: Turnpike Integrated Version 5.02 S ]

Nice photos and good information. Thanks. If I get any on my 2 floor
garden I will do away with them.