Old 05-06-2013, 03:59 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Willi Willi is offline

Default ok,'nother. [epiphyllum 24]

Am 03.06.2013 22:00, schrieb joevan:
On Sun, 02 Jun 2013 10:13:04 +0200, Willi wrote:

It flowered this year for the first time.

That is great. How long have you had it.?

It's grown from seed. It was about 2000 when I sowed them. But there
are still some that haven't flowered yet. Most of them are from a new
generation of cossings of a yellow variety with descendants of a
crossing of red and yellow ones. Some of them grow rather slow, small
and delicate. I'm hoping to see interesting results when they flower.
A scenting one with a slight shade of red would be great! You'll be
informed!
Thanks!