Old 07-06-2013, 09:48 AM
jonnystuartuk jonnystuartuk is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird[_2_] View Post
jonnystuartuk wrote:
My last cut was last night and I raised the cut from the last time I
mowed. I also gave it a good water as its been sunny. I have attached a
few images but I'm afraid they aren't great.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have read that a light fertiliser
may help?

what kind of soil and how deep is it underneath
the turf?

are you using a mulching mower or removing the
clippings?

songbird
The soil is very sandy, its pretty deep, I rotivated it before levelling and laying