Old 25-04-2003, 04:08 PM
Sue & Bob Hobden

Default One wasp

"Michael wrote in message ...

For those that want to try the experimental method of working out what you
have by how much the sting hurts - wasp stings hurt a little (rather more
than a nettle) and a bee sting hurts like hell and the sting is left

behind
with the venom sack still pumping. Not sure what a hornet sting is like,
probably like a wasp.

Ah! But you forgot to mention that Wasps can sting more than once and often
do. As someone who fell off his motorbike because a Wasp went down the front
of my shirt and proceeded to sting me right across my chest this multiplies
the pain I can assure you. :-) (so did falling off the bike!)

Bee sting pain lasts longer though especially if you don't get that sting
out quickly.

--
Bob

Runnymede fighting for it's existence.