Old 13-06-2013, 10:53 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Weed killer traces in nine of 10 urine samples of people inMalta

On Thu, 13 Jun 2013 10:44:57 +0100, mogga wrote:

90% in Malta,
45% elsewhere? What sort of mirror are they using?

A sample space of 10 is too small to be statistically significant. Still
it's interesting in an anecdotal kind of way, and I'd hope it might spur
someone to do a real study.

The mayor of our village was just disciplined for using glyphosate to
kill some weeds and grass in front of the cemetery and in the village
square. Apparently it's no longer authorised, you're meant to do it with
a blow torch.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy