Old 13-06-2013, 08:36 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Blueberries

On 13/06/2013 19:46, David in Normandy wrote:
Anyone have success growing blueberries? I must be doing something
wrong. Planted a bush 7 years ago "Bluecrop" and after 7 years I have a
very healthy 10 feet tall bushy tree that has never had a single fruit
on it! Every spring it has lots of catkins, but that's all. Any
suggestions on what is wrong or should I just take the chainsaw to it
and convert it into firewood?

Are you sure it's not a Willow of some sort?