Old 15-06-2013, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default I D Please

"Lintama" wrote

I have a few plants which I grew from seed a few weeks ago but I don't
know what they are. A couple of seeds came from Madeira where I was on
holiday. I picked the seeds up in the hotel car park. One of the
plants looks like it could be a weed.

Can anybody help identify them please? They are all in three inch pots.

DSCF 0458 looks like Acetosa sagittata.

DSFC DSCF0461 looks like a variety of tomato

DSCF 0462 looks like Cleome hassleriana.

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.