Old 16-06-2013, 01:19 PM
Lintama Lintama is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kay View Post
Why do you say that?

You said some of the seeds came from a car park in Malta, if I recall. At one time, birdseed contained cannabis but in the UK it was banned. Not sure whether the same happened elsewhere.
I dug up the 'cannabis like' plant from my garden a few weeks ago as I thought the leaves looked interesting and I hadn't seen it before. I can't understand it being Cannabis. Somebody fairly nearby would have to be growing it in their garden and I don't think my neighbours would dare. I live out in the country with only a handful of neighbours.

The seeds I got from Madeira were the Caster Oil and the Morning Glory.