Old 17-06-2013, 12:46 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
News[_2_] News[_2_] is offline

Default I D Please

On 15/06/2013 22:32, kay wrote:
Lintama;985188 Wrote:

Can't be cannabis though. .

Why do you say that?

You said some of the seeds came from a car park in Malta, if I recall.
At one time, birdseed contained cannabis but in the UK it was banned.
Not sure whether the same happened elsewhere.

I'd be pretty certain (99.99%) that the plant in picture 4 is a form of
cannabis. Probably hemp (which is what was found in birdseed) rather
than the stuff you get high from.

It might have a slight smell - a sweetish smelling cross between cat
pee, tomato leaf and mint. The stronger the smell, the less hemp like
it will be