Old 17-06-2013, 04:28 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Bob Hobden Bob Hobden is offline

Default I D Please

"News" wrote...

kay wrote:
LintamaWrote:

Can't be cannabis though. .

Why do you say that?

You said some of the seeds came from a car park in Malta, if I recall.
At one time, birdseed contained cannabis but in the UK it was banned.
Not sure whether the same happened elsewhere.

I'd be pretty certain (99.99%) that the plant in picture 4 is a form of
cannabis. Probably hemp (which is what was found in birdseed) rather
than the stuff you get high from.

It might have a slight smell - a sweetish smelling cross between cat
pee, tomato leaf and mint. The stronger the smell, the less hemp like
it will be

Well I'm even more certain of what it is and it certainly isn't cannabis.
Suggest you check out this link....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMS5thMmmlY

--
Regards. Bob Hobden.