Old 18-06-2013, 04:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default first tomato!

On Monday, June 17, 2013 5:44:20 PM UTC-7, Gus wrote:
It's only the size of small plum but still-- first tomato! It turned red

mostly the last couple days suddenly and thought I better pick it before the

squirrel.

So far,

humans 1

squirrels 0

Dern it, my "first" is still blushing; too soon. Should be ready in a week or so. I am firmly secular, but when harvesting first fruits, I do recite the appropriate prayer.

(But on the plus side, my dwarf Washington orange has made its first adorable baby! Last year I had about 12 of the most delicious oranges EVER. In this area, we pick in January/February +-.

WHERE ARE YOU?

HB

Where are you?

HB