Old 18-06-2013, 09:45 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Please help identify this plant

On 2013-06-18 08:16:18 +0100, kay said:

'Charlie Pridham[_2_ Wrote:
;985344']"

One of the honeysuckles is far more likely. Not all of them have
noticeable scent.

kay

Well I think its J beesianum!

I've been had by gb, haven't I? Sometimes I think it's personal, the way
it deletes my posts (even though I can see them here)
Either that or both of you have simply ignored my post which read

"But there again ... having looked again at the third photo and zoomed
in almost to the point of fuzziness - I agree with David - Jasminium
beesianum.
Shouldn't make snap decisions!"[/i][/color]

I didn't see that bit, Kay. Unless you have a particular reason for
going through gb, you might want to research other avenues!! ;-) What
I read from you was only this
"Definitely not jasmine. There's no indication at all of the five regular
petals of the jasmine flower, the leaves are simple and don't have
leaflets like the jasmine.

--

Sacha
South Devon