Old 19-06-2013, 06:23 AM posted to rec.gardens
Higgs Boson Higgs Boson is offline

Default ID this plant?

On Tuesday, June 18, 2013 1:52:35 PM UTC-7, Moe DeLoughan wrote:
On 6/17/2013 5:53 PM, Higgs Boson wrote:

Bought several at a prestigious annual plant sale (long drive) for

property line after hedge removed.

Loved the "feathery" foliage. Not cheap but very attractive. Lost

the tag and no info on receipt (volunteers staffing registers)

shows only amount. Local nursery can't ID. Vaguely remember might

begin with "C" but by no means certain.

AFAIK, it is supposed to grow 3' + and have small yellow flowers.

Will try to upload pics and hope somebody recognizes plant.

http://tinypic.com/r/21jbn6w/5

Well, I got one uploaded, but can't get back into Photobucket for

the other. Have had nothing but trouble with that puppy...! Maybe

I should try the other site somebody suggested recently.

Cosmos.

Thanks, but I don't think so. Small yellow blooms. Will try to post better picture.

HB