Old 19-06-2013, 09:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jake Jake is offline

Default Phew!

On Wed, 19 Jun 2013 18:03:37 +0100, Sacha wrote:

25C here today, 77F in old money. And to think two days ago I've put
the CH on for a few minutes if the boiler hadn't broken down!

Don't worry unduly. If the Met Office is to be believed, we'll all be
back to normal tomorrow.

I read somewhere that a top-level gathering of scientists had
concluded that our odd weather (particularly sodden summers) of the
last few years was down to a cyclical warming of the Atlantic that
would settle down in 10 years or so.

Thanks folks. That presumably means we're in for sh*t weather for
another 10 summers.

--
Cheers, Jake