Old 25-04-2003, 05:32 PM
DKat

Default I HATE WATER LEVELS!!!

Better be sure the 2X4 is flat or what you will get will not be level at all
(and that it isn't bowing down when you have it extended across the pond
with the level not in the exact middle....)
DK
"Bob H" wrote in message
:-) sounds like ya got a good SO there BV, Leveling a pond on her
birthday....I got a 2X4 that reached across the largest part of the pond,
put a level on it and checked for level in several different places both
directions came out pretty good.

"BenignVanilla" wrote in
message ...
My SO and I spent like an hour and a half tonight trying to get the pond
edge level. The ground is as hard as cement...and I am too much of a

Mo-ron
to get it to work well. We only got about a 1/3 of it leveled, and I am

not
even sure how precise that is. On the upside...liner is ordered and I am

out
of work early tomorrow to pick it up. Even better is that SO says we can

get
it installed even though it's her birthday weekend! Yahoo!

--
BenignVanilla
tibetanbeefgarden.com

Remove MY SPLEEN to email me.